- Discovery of a new mix of behaviourally active compounds for attracting female QFF based on pheromone and/or kairomones (STOPPING in June 2020)
- Creation of a library of Wing Beat Frequency (WBF) signatures for biosecurity threats used as new diagnostic tool for species identification.
- Development of sensor technology in combination with the Internet of Things (IoT) for automatic data collection.
- Spatially and temporally precise data for wide-area remote monitoring contributing to more accurate models of population dynamics.
- Capability developed in data processing via machine learning for easier interpretation of complex data, easily communicable to the end-user.
‘Delta’ trap for moths
Lynfield trap for fruit flies